Sunday 19 October 2008

thanks love-bald

morning sun shines in our room
now that gloom will back in two
automn start just ‘day with a smile and last on my beautful love onewhose lying besides me

you’re so far away in your sleep
who can tell what dream you may dream
you dont know that i was drawing with my finger on your sweet young face.makes a meaning words

you make my world so colorful
I’venever had it to goodmy love,
I thank you for all the love u gave… to me…

like a summer rises up
like a grow you bring me near
and i kiss ur lips so sweet
soft like a rain and
gentle like a morning dew in may

though they said that i was wrong
but thx god my will so strong..
I got you in the palm of my hand
baby they try to put me onbut I let they become (this part is scrambled)
surprised to heard that I love

No comments: